Terms and Conditions
Smart Ecosystems Conference
1. “Smart Ecosystems”, hereafter referred to as Conference, will be held on June 14-15, 2018 in Lublin.
2. The Organiser of the Conference is Innovation Support Sp. z o.o., B. Dobrzańskiego 3, 20-262 Lublin, NIP: 9462679077, REGON: 369519880, hereafter referred to as Organiser.
3. The participants of the Conference are representatives of local and regional authorities, public administration, universities, NGOs, private sector entities, Forum partners, individuals associated with the mentioned above institutions and guests of the Organiser.
4. The Conference will feature lectures, speeches and panel discussions according to the programme published on www.smartecosystems.pl website. Simultaneously, Participants of the Conference will have opportunity to take part in a series of workshops and training sessions prepared and led by the Conference partners.
5. The official website for the Conference is: www.smartecosystems.pl
Terms of participation and cancellation policy
1. A completed registration form is required to be able to participate in the Conference. The form is available at www.smartecosystems.pl and is to be submitted by June 10, 2018.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse any application without statement of the reasons.
3. There is no participation fee for the Conference.
4. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
5. The Organiser provides catering (coffee and lunch breaks) to Registered Participants, who are representatives of local and regional authorities, public administration, universities and Conference Partners, at the Conference site on June 14-15, 2018.
6. The number of participants is limited. Places are allocated according to the order of the following list:
a) Representatives of local and regional authorities
b) Representatives of other public administration units
c) University employees
d) representatives of non-governmental organisations
e) Conference Partners
7. The Organiser reserves the right to change speakers and modify the programme without statement of the reasons. In such a case, Participants are not entitled to compensation from the Organiser.
8. A registered participant will receive personal ID badge granting access to the conference site at Lubelskie Centrum Konferencyjne for the duration of the Conference.
9. The registered participant is required to produce ID badge on the Organiser’s request.
10. The Organiser is not liable for statements or content of presentations made by the Conference Participants.
11. Registration of Participants is conducted in compliance with prevailing data protection provisions.
§ 3. Final provisions
1. In the event of Conference cancellation, Participants will receive notification emails.
2. In the event of Conference cancellation due to reasons beyond the control of the Organiser, Participants will not be eligible for compensation or reimbursement of any charges incurred as a result of participation in Forum or any costs of additional services provided by the Organiser that were commissioned by Participants.
3. All disputes arising in connection with Conference participation will be settled by the court appropriate to the registered office of the Organiser.
4. Submitting the registration for available on the Conference website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as well as compliance with order regulations and other arrangements between Participant and Organiser.
5. Any matters not provided for in Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the provisions of the Civil Code.
6. According to the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29th 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, pos. 883.), Organiser/Co-Organiser shall not pass on, sell, or lend any personal data of Participants gathered on its database to third parties (persons or institutions). Personal data provided by the Participants are treated as confidential and are used solely for the purposes of communication between Participants and the Organiser. The conference is closed event and does not constitute a mass event under the Act of March 23rd 2009 on the safety of mass events (Journal of Laws of 2009 No. 62, item 504).
7. The Organiser takes no liability for the loss or damage of the wardrobe and any valuables during the Conference.
8. Participants take full financial responsibility for the damage caused by themselves on the Conference premises, and in the places of accommodation.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on the date of its posting to www.smartecosystems.pl website.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to modify Conference programme and provisions of Terms and Conditions.